ALQA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.791|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-321.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/24 07:48
|09/11/2014||Earnings||Alliqua Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
ALQA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliqua BioMedical is down 41.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.06%, AstraZeneca up 3.85%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 19.66%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ALQA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ALQA
Did Alliqua BioMedical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.alliqua.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/alliqua/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Alliqua BioMedical Inc is a biomedical company providing wound care solutions. It is also engaged in contract manufacturing.
ALQA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ALQA","name")
- Description: =YCI("ALQA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ALQA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ALQA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ALQA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.