ALQA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-341.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|09/11/2014||Earnings||Alliqua Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
ALQA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliqua is down 38.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, AstraZeneca up 26.98%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 19.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ALQA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ALQA
Did Alliqua make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.alliqua.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/alliqua/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Alliqua, Inc., is a biomedical company providing advanced wound care solutions & also engaged in contract manufacturing. It develops, manufactures & markets high water content, electron beam cross-linked, aqueous polymer hydrogels used for wound care.
ALQA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ALQA","name")
- Description: =YCI("ALQA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ALQA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ALQA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ALQA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.