ALOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.475|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report Street Insider Dec 6
- Analogic Introduces Pioneering Vector Flow Imaging Assist for BK Ultrasound Systems at RSNA 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 27
- Analogic Showcases Innovative Technology Delivering Breakthrough Reliability for the Lowest Cost of Ownership at RSNA 2013 noodls Nov 27
- Analogic Announces Timing for First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast noodls Nov 21
- Analogic Introduces Quantum Plus Technology for All BK and Ultrasonix Ultrasound Platforms at RSNA 2013 noodls Nov 21
- Planar Systems (PLNR) Catches Eye: Stock Surges 12.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Analogic (ALOG) Target Raised to $105 at Benchmark Street Insider Oct 21
- Analogic Corporation (ALOG) Hits New Lifetime High Oct 21
- Analogic Ultrasound Announces Next Generation SonixHub Software at ACEP 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 14
- CVS Caremark Corporation EVP Sells 141K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Oct 2
ALOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Analogic is up 27.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Logitech International up 67.41%, and Synaptics up 83.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALOG
Pro Report PDF for ALOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALOG
Did Analogic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Analogic Corporation is a technology company that designs and manufactures advanced medical imaging and security systems and subsystems sold to original equipment manufacturers and end users mainly in the healthcare and airport security markets.