ALL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.858|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.853B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insurance Funds Gain as Pensions Flock to Untested Risks Bloomberg Dec 12
- ALLSTATE CORP Financials Dec 10
- The Allstate's CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Christmas Has Lowest Car-Theft Rate as Criminals Waitt Bloomberg Dec 9
- Allstate, ING U.S. Announce Strategic Alliance to Offer ING U.S. Fixed Annuities to Allstate Customers noodls Dec 9
- Allstate, ING U.S. Announce Strategic Alliance to Offer ING U.S. Fixed Annuities to... noodls Dec 9
- ING U.S. Wins Fixed-Annuity Contract With Alstate Bloomberg Dec 9
- Allstate Offers Claims Tips After Severe Winter Weather noodls Dec 7
- Allstate's Preferred Stock, Series A Shares Cross 6.5% Yield Mark Dec 6
- Allstate to Present at Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 5
ALL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allstate is up 31.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Travelers Companies up 20.80%, and American International up 40.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALL
Pro Report PDF for ALL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALL
Did Allstate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Allstate Corporation is the second-largest personal lines insurer in the United States and the largest that is publicly held. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. Allstate was founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., and was spun off in 1993. The company has its headquarters in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook. Its current advertising campaign, in use since 2004, asks, "Are you in good hands?" The corporate spokesperson is Dennis Haysbert.