ALL Key Stats
- Deutsche Bank: Tornado will not devastate Allstate May 22
- Allstate Catastrophe Response Team hits the ground after disaster PR Newswire May 22
- Analysts: Electronic Arts Has Improved Margin Outlook and 3 More Research Notes ... May 22
- Allstate to Retire $3B in Debt Fox Business May 22
- Allstate to Retire $3B in Debt, Use New Securities May 22
- Tornadoes Put Allstate (ALL) Earnings at Risk, Deutsche Bank Comments Street Insider May 22
- Allstate Announces Offers to Purchase Debt Securities PR Newswire May 22
- Allstate to Retire $3 Billion in Debt Amid Near Record-Low Rates May 22
- Allstate Announces Capital Management Plans PR Newswire May 22
- ALLSTATE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibit... May 22
ALL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allstate is up 50.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Travelers Companies up 37.25%, and Progressive Corporation up 28.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALL
Pro Report PDF for ALL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALL
Did Allstate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Allstate Corporation is the second-largest personal lines insurer in the United States and the largest that is publicly held. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. Allstate was founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., and was spun off in 1993. The company has its headquarters in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook. Its current advertising campaign, in use since 2004, asks, "Are you in good hands?" The corporate spokesperson is Dennis Haysbert.