ALKS Key Stats
- Alkermes PLC Stock Downgraded (ALKS) 6:04 AM
- The FDA Might Pull This Drug From the Market (and Why It Doesn't Matter) Fool Jun 18
- Following The Data Leads Alkermes In Right Direction Jun 14
- Alkermes' CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Jun 13
- Alkermes Changing The Standard Of Care For Schizophrenia Jun 13
- 2 Healthcare Companies With Recent Intensive Insider Selling Jun 13
- When It Comes To Biotech, Diversity Is Key Jun 12
- Top-Quality Foreign Stocks Re-Entering Buy Zones Jun 10
- A Full Pipeline At Alkermes Jun 10
- Celgene, Biogen Lead IBD 50's Top 5 Biotechs Jun 5
ALKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alkermes is up 77.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals down 3.13%, and Anika Therapeutics up 29.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALKS
Pro Report PDF for ALKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALKS
Did Alkermes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company that applies its scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to develop innovative medicines that improve patient outcomes. The company has a diversified portfolio of more than 20 commercial drug products and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates that address central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as addiction, schizophrenia and depression. The company is the result of a merger in September 2011 between Alkermes, Inc. and Elan Drug Technologies (EDT), the former drug formulation and manufacturing division of Elan Corporation, plc. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts and manufacturing facilities in Athlone, Ireland; Gainesville, Georgia; and Wilmington, Ohio. The company was founded in 1987.