ALKS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1315|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 5
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Health Care Sector The Street Dec 5
- UBS Downgrades Alkermes (ALKS) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Analysts Actions: ALKS CELG HK ORCL S The Street Dec 5
- Why Did the F.D.A. Approve a New Pain Drug? The New Yorker Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 3
- Can Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Continue to Rise? Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - CBI, IPG, SAPE, ALKS And CSCO Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Can Alkermes Plc (ALKS) Continue to Rise? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
ALKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alkermes is up 111.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actelion up 63.63%, and Elan up 87.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALKS
Pro Report PDF for ALKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALKS
Did Alkermes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company that applies its scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to develop innovative medicines that improve patient outcomes. The company has a diversified portfolio of more than 20 commercial drug products and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates that address central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as addiction, schizophrenia and depression. The company is the result of a merger in September 2011 between Alkermes, Inc. and Elan Drug Technologies (EDT), the former drug formulation and manufacturing division of Elan Corporation, plc. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts and manufacturing facilities in Athlone, Ireland; Gainesville, Georgia; and Wilmington, Ohio. The company was founded in 1987.