ALJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8281|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-73.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Macquarie Upgrades Alon USA Energy (ALJ) to Neutral Street Insider 8:23 AM
- Simmons Upgrades Alon USA Energy (ALJ) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, LZB, ALJ, CERN And MMP Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Ex's-Dividends To Watch: ALJ, WRB, MAN, KEY The Street Nov 27
- Western Refining's Buyout of Northern Tier: More Deals to Follow? Fool Nov 25
- Rally in Alon USA Energy Could Help Shares of Valero Fool Nov 24
- Ethanol Climbs to Seven-Week High Amid Cash-Market Demand Nov 20
- The Worst Case Scenario Just Came True For Alon USA Partners Nov 18
- Alon A Decent Short Sell Opportunity Nov 15
- Alon Refining Krotz Springs Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call for Bondholders PR Newswire Nov 14
ALJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alon USA Energy is down 1.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Alon USA Partners down 12.85%, and Ferrellgas Partners up 42.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALJ
Pro Report PDF for ALJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALJ
Did Alon USA Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alon USA Energy, Inc is a refiner and marketer of petroleum products operating mainly in the South Central, Southwestern and Western regions of the United States.