ALJ Key Stats
- ALON USA ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agree... May 23
- Alon Refining Krotz Springs Schedules First Quarter 2013 Conference Call for Bon... May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Alon Israel Oil Part-Owner Sells 350K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- Buy These 2 Refiners Right Now For Yields Up To 25% May 16
- 5 Stocks With Prime Earnings Momentum — KNSY MIL ALJ AMED URS Investor Place May 15
- Alon USA To Participate At The Morgan Stanley Refining Corporate Access Day PR Newswire May 13
- [$$] Refiners That Deserve Raises May 13
- 4 Energy Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- ALON USA ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... May 10
ALJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alon USA Energy is up 114.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Alon USA Partners up 0.00%, and Delek US up 116.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALJ
Pro Report PDF for ALJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALJ
Did Alon USA Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alon USA Energy Inc. or Alon USA . Alon USA Energy, Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and engages in refining and marketing petroleum products primarily in the southwestern and south central regions of the United States. Alon USA was formed after Alon Oil Company Ltd, purchased from Total S.A. over 1,700 FINA retail stations, an oil refinery, pipelines and terminals in the US.