ALIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.318|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-146.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Final Guidance from NICE for pSivida's Iluvien - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- pSivida (PSDV) Reports Publication of Final Guidance Recommending ILUVIEN as DME Treatment Option Street Insider Dec 2
- U.K.'s NICE Issues Final Guidance Recommending Alimera Sciences' ILUVIEN® PR Newswire Dec 2
- Ampio Hides Need For New Eye Drug Study in SEC Filing Nov 25
- ALIMERA SCIENCES INC Financials Nov 20
- Alimera Sciences Inc. is now in Oversold Territory Nov 15
- Alimera Sciences Inc. is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- ALIMERA SCIENCES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- ALIMERA SCIENCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 12
- Alimera Sciences Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
ALIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alimera Sciences is up 55.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, pSivida up 101.5%, and Ampio Pharmaceuticals up 73.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALIM
Pro Strategies Featuring ALIM
Did Alimera Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alimera Sciences, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of ophthalmic pharmaceuticals.