ALEX Key Stats
- Alexander & Baldwin acquisition positive, says JMP Securities Jun 17
- Alexander & Baldwin to buy Grace Pacific for $235M Jun 7
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 06/07: (ELN) (ALEX) (SPA) Street Insider Jun 7
- ALEXANDER & BALDWIN, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive A... Jun 7
- Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) to Acquire Grace Pacific in $235M Deal Street Insider Jun 7
- InPlay: Alexander & Baldwin to acquire the privately held Grace Pacific Corp for... Jun 7
- Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. to Acquire Grace Pacific Corporation PR Newswire Jun 6
- ALEXANDER & BALDWIN, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obl... May 30
- A&B Properties To Acquire Pearl Highlands Center In West Oahu PR Newswire May 30
- A&B Properties Acquires Napili Plaza On Maui PR Newswire May 23
ALEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexander & Baldwin is up 53.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Maui Land & Pineapple Company up 16.86%, and Howard Hughes up 80.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALEX
Pro Report PDF for ALEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALEX
Did Alexander & Baldwin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. is a Honolulu-based company that was once part of the Big Five companies in territorial Hawaii. The company today operates businesses in shipping, sugar cane, real estate, and diversified agriculture. It is also the only "Big Five" company that still cultivates sugar cane. It remains one of the State of Hawaii's largest private landowners, owning about 89,000 acres throughout the state. In addition, the company owns over a dozen income properties in the continental United States. The company was founded in 1870.