ALE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.561|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||100.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ALLETE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Dec 10
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Allete (ALE) at Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- Coverage initiated on Allete by Wunderlich Dec 10
- ALLETE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 2
- Steve DeVinck to become ALLETE CFO in March of 2014 noodls Dec 2
- Allete (ALE) Promotes Steve DeVinck to CFO Street Insider Dec 2
- Allete (ALE) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 26
- ALLETE to Expand its Green Fleet - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- ALLETE to Expand its Green Fleet Nov 12
- Minnesota Power Wins Project of the Year for Wind Energy at International Conference Business Wire Nov 12
ALE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ALLETE is up 23.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, DTE Energy Holding up 12.33%, and Empresa Nacional down 4.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALE
Pro Report PDF for ALE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALE
Did ALLETE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ALLETE Inc. is well-positioned as a reliable provider of competitively-priced energy in the upper Midwest, and has a strategic investment in the American Transmission Company. ALLETE's Minnesota Power electric utility serves 144,000 residents, 16 municipalities and some of the nation's largest industrial customers. Other businesses include BNI Coal in North Dakota, ALLETE Clean Energy, a developer of energy projects with limited environmental impact, and ALLETE Properties, which owns 10,000 acres of real estate in northeast Florida. The company primarily serves taconite, paper, pulp and wood products, pipeline, and iron nugget plant industries. ALLETE, Inc. was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota.