ALAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0592|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.3124M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire05/20 20:16
Business Wire03/18 18:25
Business Wire12/17 14:51
ALAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alanco Technologies is down 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and Vacation Home Swap down 70.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ALAN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ALAN
Did Alanco Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.alanco.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Arizona
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Alanco Technologies Inc, through its subsidiary Alanco Energy Services, Inc., is engaged in the process of constructing a water disposal facility to receive produced water generated as a byproduct from oil and gas well operations.
ALAN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ALAN","name")
- Description: =YCI("ALAN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ALAN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ALAN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ALAN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.