AKS Key Stats
- AK Tube Plant Recognized for Outstanding Safety Performance PR Newswire May 24
- Steel price increase unlikely to stick, says Credit Suisse May 24
- AK Steel Raising Carbon Steel Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- AK Steel Raising Carbon Steel Prices May 24
- Strategy sees sharp move in AK Steel May 24
- AK Steel Hikes Prices for Certain Goods May 23
- AK Steel (AKS) to Increase Carbon Flat-Rolled Steel Prices by $50+/Ton Street Insider May 23
- AK Steel Announces Price Increase For Carbon Steel Products PR Newswire May 23
- Recognition for AK Steel's Coshocton Works May 23
- Recognition for AK Steel's Coshocton Works - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
AKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AK Steel Holding Corporation is down 46.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, United States Steel Corporation down 15.73%, and Nucor up 31.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AKS
Pro Report PDF for AKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKS
Did AK Steel Holding Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AK Steel Corporation is a world leader in the production of flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steel products, primarily for automotive, infrastructure and manufacturing, construction and electrical power generation and distribution markets. The company operates seven steel plants and two tube manufacturing plants across four states – Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania. This company whose predecessor, Armco, was founded in 1899 in Middletown, Ohio. Today, the company's corporate headquarters is situated in West Chester, Ohio, after having moved from Middletown, Ohio, in August 2007.