AKS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.493|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-312.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Value Investors Find Bargains in U.S. Steel and Gerdau The Street Dec 10
- [video] Gartman: Short US bond market CNBC Dec 9
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks Dec 6
- AKS Cheers Trade Commission???s Ruling - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- AK Steel Applauds U.S. International Trade Commission’s Preliminary Ruling Against Unfairly Traded Imports of Non-Oriented Electrical Steel noodls Dec 3
- AK Steel: ITC preliminarily rules against unfairly traded imports of NOES theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- AK Steel Applauds U.S. International Trade Commission's Preliminary Ruling Against Unfairly Traded Imports of Non-Oriented Electrical Steel PR Newswire Dec 3
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 3
- With Automotive Light-Weighting, AK Steel And Nucor Are Not Bedfellows Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Slow as Molasses Out There The Street Nov 27
AKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AK Steel Holding is up 38.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Nucor up 30.28%, and Companhia Siderurgica up 9.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKS
Pro Report PDF for AKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKS
Did AK Steel Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AK Steel Corporation is a world leader in the production of flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steel products, primarily for automotive, infrastructure and manufacturing, construction and electrical power generation and distribution markets. The company operates seven steel plants and two tube manufacturing plants across four states – Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania. This company whose predecessor, Armco, was founded in 1899 in Middletown, Ohio. Today, the company's corporate headquarters is situated in West Chester, Ohio, after having moved from Middletown, Ohio, in August 2007.