AKRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3996|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - AKRX, FB, DUK, SWKS And ARCC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Akorn Survives Near-Death Experience With New Leaders Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- AKORN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Nov 21
- From tiny Akorns grow mighty oaks? MarketWatch Nov 21
- Interesting AKRX Put And Call Options For January 2014 Nov 20
- Akorn price target raised to $29 from $26 at Piper Jaffray Nov 20
- Stocks Mixed At Noon; Akorn Biggest Gainer In IBD 50 Investor's Business Daily Nov 19
- Stocks Open Quietly Mixed; New Oriental, Qihoo Lead IBD 50 Investor's Business Daily Nov 18
- Akorn (AKRX) In Focus: Stock Jumps 8.1% Nov 18
- Akorn (AKRX) In Focus: Stock Jumps 8.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
AKRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Akorn is up 96.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Actavis up 84.56%, and Teva Pharmaceutical down 0.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKRX
Pro Report PDF for AKRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKRX
Did Akorn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Akorn, Inc. is a niche generic pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of multi-source and branded pharmaceutical products in the areas of ophthalmology, antidotes, anti-infectives, and controlled substances for pain management and anesthesia in the United States and across the globe. Its customers include physicians, optometrists, hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, long-term care, wholesalers, group purchasing organizations, retail pharmacies and other pharmaceutical companies. The company operates through three reportable segments: Ophthalmic, Hospital Drugs and Injectables and Contract Services. Akorn was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.