AKRX Key Stats
- Can This Experimental Drug Be Brought Back From the Dead? Jun 12
- AKRX Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Jun 5
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- AKORN INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant May 14
- AKORN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Akorn sell-off on Q1 results overdone, says Leerink May 8
- Akorn Hits Estimates in Solid Quarter Fool May 7
- Vitamin Shoppe, Fossil, Akorn are big movers May 7
- Akorn's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Why Akorn Shares Were Crushed Fool May 7
AKRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Akorn is down 7.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Mylan up 50.38%, and Dr. Reddy Laboratories up 32.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKRX
Pro Report PDF for AKRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKRX
Did Akorn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Akorn, Inc. is a niche generic pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of multi-source and branded pharmaceutical products in the areas of ophthalmology, antidotes, anti-infectives, and controlled substances for pain management and anesthesia in the United States and across the globe. Its customers include physicians, optometrists, hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, long-term care, wholesalers, group purchasing organizations, retail pharmacies and other pharmaceutical companies. The company operates through three reportable segments: Ophthalmic, Hospital Drugs and Injectables and Contract Services. Akorn was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.