AKO.A Key Stats
- GSM 2013 Resolutions noodls Apr 29
- Andina Falls in Chile on Lower-Than-Expected Sales Volume Apr 8
- An Expert Analyst Shares Some of his Top Restaurant Picks Displaying Some of the... Mar 14
- Saudi Aujan Becomes Drinks Billionaire With ‘Vimto Time’ Jan 6
- Is The Inventory Story at Embotelladora Andina Making You Look Clever? Jan 3
- Is The Inventory Story at Embotelladora Andina Making You Look Clever? Dec 6
- Emerging Market Stocks Slump in Longest Streak Since July Nov 15
- Colombian Soft-Drinks and Sugar Billionaire Bubbles Up Nov 6
- A Hidden Reason Embotelladora Andina's Future Looks Bright Nov 2
- This Metric Suggests You're Right to Own Embotelladora Andina. Oct 18
AKO.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Embotelladora Andina is up 18.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Embotelladora Andina up 22.78%, and Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated up 1.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AKO.A
Pro Report PDF for AKO.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKO.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKO.A
Did Embotelladora Andina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Embotelladora Andina S.A. is a Chilean manufacturer of Coca-Cola, formed in February 1946. It is the second largest producer of this product in Latin America. It produces and distributes Coca-Cola products in Chile, Argentina and Brazil. It also manufactures fruit juices and nectars under its own label. Embotelladora Andina S.A. is based in Santiago, Chile.