AKO.A Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.750|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||191.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Emb. Andina Falls in Chile Amid Brazil Exposure Concern Jul 11
- GSM 2013 Resolutions noodls Apr 29
- Andina Falls in Chile on Lower-Than-Expected Sales Volume Apr 8
- An Expert Analyst Shares Some of his Top Restaurant Picks Displaying Some of the Most Important Restaurant Metrics: Same-Store Sales, Pricing Power, Market Share Gains, Efficiencies, Cash Flow Mar 14
- Saudi Aujan Becomes Drinks Billionaire With ‘Vimto Time’ Jan 6
- Is The Inventory Story at Embotelladora Andina Making You Look Clever? Jan 3
- Is The Inventory Story at Embotelladora Andina Making You Look Clever? Dec 6
- Emerging Market Stocks Slump in Longest Streak Since July Nov 15
- Colombian Soft-Drinks and Sugar Billionaire Bubbles Up Nov 6
- A Hidden Reason Embotelladora Andina's Future Looks Bright Nov 2
AKO.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Embotelladora Andina is down 24.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Embotelladora Andina down 24.91%, and Coca-Cola Bottling up 3.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AKO.A
Pro Report PDF for AKO.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AKO.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AKO.A
Did Embotelladora Andina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Embotelladora Andina S.A. is a Chilean manufacturer of Coca-Cola, formed in February 1946. It is the second largest producer of this product in Latin America. It produces and distributes Coca-Cola products in Chile, Argentina and Brazil. It also manufactures fruit juices and nectars under its own label. Embotelladora Andina S.A. is based in Santiago, Chile.