AJG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.885|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||242.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BRO Announces Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Insider Trading Alert - ALSN, FNGN, ARRS, AJG And PM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Aon Ex-Executive Chilton Starts Broker With Gallagher Dec 4
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FCT, RGC, AJG, JOY The Street Nov 29
- GALLAGHER ARTHUR J & CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial State Nov 20
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Announces An At-The-Market Equity Program PR Newswire Nov 20
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Files Common Shelf Street Insider Nov 20
- Arthur J. Gallagher Gains on Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Arthur J. Gallagher Gains on Acquisitions Nov 19
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. Receives Business Insurance 2013 Buyers Choice Award, Commercial TPA - Overall noodls Nov 19
AJG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arthur J. Gallagher is up 32.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.92%, Brown & Brown up 17.21%, and Marsh & McLennan up 39.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AJG
Pro Report PDF for AJG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AJG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AJG
Did Arthur J. Gallagher make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is a US-based global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered at the Gallagher Centre in Itasca, Illinois . AJG was established in 1927 and since then has grown to become one of the largest insurance brokers in the world with over 300 offices in 16 countries, more than 12,000 employees and revenues exceeding US $1.8 billion. The company also furnishes a broad range of risk management services including claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisals to help corporations and institutions reduce their cost of risk. In addition, the company assists clients in all areas of their employee health/welfare and retirement plans, including plan design, funding and administration.