AJG Key Stats
- WSH Launches Pvt Insurance Exchange - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- WSH Launches Pvt Insurance Exchange May 24
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Purchases Texas-Based Garza Long Group Street Insider May 20
- Arthur J. Gallagher acquires Garza Long Group, terms not disclosed May 20
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Garza Long Group PR Newswire May 20
- GALLAGHER ARTHUR J & CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 15
- Arthur J. Gallagher Reaches New 52-Week High (AJG) May 8
- 3 Great Performing Dividend Stocks In 2013 May 5
- Arthur J. Gallagher Acquires Property & Commercial Ltd. Fool May 2
- Surgery Center Network Partners With Gallagher Healthcare for Exclusive Medical ... May 2
AJG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arthur J. Gallagher is up 31.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Willis Group up 15.55%, and Marsh & McLennan Companies up 27.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AJG
Pro Report PDF for AJG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AJG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AJG
Did Arthur J. Gallagher make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. is a US-based global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered at the Gallagher Centre in Itasca, Illinois . AJG was established in 1927 and since then has grown to become one of the largest insurance brokers in the world with over 300 offices in 16 countries, more than 12,000 employees and revenues exceeding US $1.8 billion. The company also furnishes a broad range of risk management services including claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisals to help corporations and institutions reduce their cost of risk. In addition, the company assists clients in all areas of their employee health/welfare and retirement plans, including plan design, funding and administration.