AIRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.587|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.757M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/03 15:04
PR Newswire02/03 15:00
PR Newswire01/27 08:00
|11/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2015 Air T, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Air T, Inc. Earnings Results|
|06/02/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Air T, Inc. Earnings Results|
AIRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Air T is up 60.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, China Metro-Rural Hldg down 9.36%, and CH Robinson Worldwide up 45.21%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AIRT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AIRT
Did Air T make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Integrated Shipping & Logistics
- Company Website: http://www.airt.net
- IR Website: http://www.airt.net/shareholderinformation.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Couriers and Express Delivery Services
- NAICS Code: 492110
- NAICS Industry: Couriers and Express Delivery Services
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Air T Inc provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, manufactures and sells aircraft deicers and other special purpose industrial equipment, and provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to airlines.
AIRT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AIRT","name")
- Description: =YCI("AIRT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AIRT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AIRT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AIRT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.