AIRT Key Stats
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Declares $0.30 Annual Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider May 20
- Air T, Inc. Announces Annual Cash Dividend PR Newswire May 20
- Air T, Inc. Establishes Committee of Independent Directors PR Newswire May 9
- May 1, 2013 - Air T, Inc. Elects Brad Wilson as Chairman of the Board noodls May 2
- Air T, Inc. Elects Brad Wilson as Chairman of the Board PR Newswire May 1
- Berkshire Hathaway Buys $7 Million in Shares and 4 Insider Trades You Need to Kn... Mar 1
- Kronos Director Buys 15K Shares and 4 Insider Buys Not to Miss Feb 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Feb 7
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Feb 6
- February 1, 2013 - Air T Reports Unaudited Third Quarter Results; Appointment of... Feb 1
AIRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Air T is up 13.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.45%, CH Robinson Worldwide up 1.43%, and Diana Containerships down 5.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIRT
Pro Report PDF for AIRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIRT
Did Air T make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?