AIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.366|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||54.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AAR Wins Airlift Services Contract Dec 4
- AAR Wins Airlift Services Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- AAR to Buy PFW Aerospace GmbH Assets Dec 3
- AAR to Buy PFW Aerospace GmbH Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- AAR Awarded New Airlift Services Contract to Support NATO Allies noodls Dec 3
- Pentagon Awards $392 Million in Defense Contracts Monday Fool Dec 2
- AAR Awarded New Contract for Airlift Services in Africa noodls Dec 2
- AAR to Acquire Cargo Loading System Assets from PFW Aerospace GmbH noodls Dec 2
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Unit Plans Acquisition of PFW Aerospace GmbH Street Insider Dec 2
- KeyBanc Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Hold Street Insider Nov 26
AIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AAR is up 103.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Alliant Techsystems up 97.71%, and Astronics up 226.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AIR
Pro Report PDF for AIR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIR
Did AAR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AAR CORP. is an aviation support company. Founded in 1951, AAR provides a broad range of products and services to the aerospace and government/defense industries, with a nearly even split between them. Engineering and manufacturing products account for approximately a third of AAR's business and aftermarket support services the remaining two-thirds. AAR CORP. is headquartered in Wood Dale, Illinois.