AIR Key Stats
- Here's 1 Reason AAR Looks Weak Fool 1:03 AM
- AAR Names General (ret.) Ronald R. Fogleman Lead Director of its Board PR Newswire May 21
- [video] Ratings Moves: AIR, MCS, SCSC May 17
- AAR Corp. Stock Upgraded (AIR) May 17
- CFO Moves: Microsoft, AAR, Coeur d'Alene Mines May 9
- AAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financia... May 8
- AAR to Name John Fortson as New Chief Financial Officer PR Newswire May 7
- Can You Trust the Cash Flow at AAR? Fool Apr 29
- AIR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/30/13 Apr 26
- AAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creatio... Apr 26
AIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AAR Corporation is up 50.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Lockheed Martin Corporation up 34.30%, and Triumph Group up 20.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AIR
Pro Report PDF for AIR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AIR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AIR
Did AAR Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AAR CORP. is an aviation support company. Founded in 1951, AAR provides a broad range of products and services to the aerospace and government/defense industries, with a nearly even split between them. Engineering and manufacturing products account for approximately a third of AAR's business and aftermarket support services the remaining two-thirds. AAR CORP. is headquartered in Wood Dale, Illinois.