AINV Key Stats
- What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks ETR, AINV, LINE The Street 03/10 07:30 ET
- Full Circle Capital (FULL) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/05 08:57 ET
- Main Street Capital Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/04 11:10 ET
- Hercules Tech Keeps Earnings Streak Alive - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/28 10:30 ET
- ACAS Amends Credit Facility, Shares Rise Yahoo 02/27 15:58 ET
- ACAS Amends Credit Facility, Shares Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/27 10:57 ET
- Apollo Investment Corporation Prices Public Offering of Common Stock Marketwired 02/25 09:18 ET
- Apollo Investment (AINV) Prices Public Offering The Street 02/25 09:07 ET
- Total Return BDCs: Q1 2014 Final Yahoo 02/25 07:41 ET
- Trade-Ideas: Apollo Investment (AINV) Is Today's Pre-Market Mover With Heavy Volume Stock The Street 02/25 03:42 ET
|Mar 19||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Feb 06 2014, Pay Date: Apr 07 2014|
AINV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Investment is up 8.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, American Capital up 6.39%, and Gladstone Investment up 18.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AINV
Pro Report PDF for AINV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AINV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AINV
Did Apollo Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Apollo Investment Corporation, a Maryland corporation organized on February 2, 2004, is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company that has filed an election to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The company invests in middle market companies. It provides direct equity capital, mezzanine and senior secured loans, and subordinated debt and loans. It also seeks to invest in PIPES transactions. The company may also invest in public companies that are thinly traded and may acquire investments in the secondary market. It prefers to invest in warrants, makes equity co-investments, and may also invest in cash equivalents, U.S. government securities, high-quality debt investments that mature in one year or less, high-yield bonds, distressed debt, non-U.S. investments, or securities of public companies that are not thinly traded.