AINV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6127|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||138.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Apollo Investment (AINV) Passes Through 9% Yield Mark Dec 2
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGP, ESV, AINV, WPZ The Street Nov 29
- Apollo Investment Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 9.03% Yield (AINV) Nov 22
- Total Return Pricing For BDCs Nov 20
- 1 Big Risk Investors Are Missing in This High-Yield Industry Nov 19
- 1 Big Risk Investors Are Missing in This High-Yield Industry Fool Nov 18
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: MO, ETP, AINV, PNW, ARCC Nov 18
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Enters Comcast (CMCSA), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Lowers Sprint (S), Exits Wells (WFC) Street Insider Nov 14
- Company news for November 11, 2013 Nov 11
- Company news for November 11, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 11
AINV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Apollo Investment is up 19.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, American Capital up 26.20%, and Ares Capital up 13.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AINV
Pro Report PDF for AINV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AINV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AINV
Did Apollo Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Apollo Investment Corporation, a Maryland corporation organized on February 2, 2004, is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company that has filed an election to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The company invests in middle market companies. It provides direct equity capital, mezzanine and senior secured loans, and subordinated debt and loans. It also seeks to invest in PIPES transactions. The company may also invest in public companies that are thinly traded and may acquire investments in the secondary market. It prefers to invest in warrants, makes equity co-investments, and may also invest in cash equivalents, U.S. government securities, high-quality debt investments that mature in one year or less, high-yield bonds, distressed debt, non-U.S. investments, or securities of public companies that are not thinly traded.