AI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||13.81|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||185.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AI, CNSL, RSO, MMLP, APU The Street Dec 4
- Is This the Top for Arlington Asset Investment Corp (AI)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Is This the Top for Arlington Asset Investment Corp (AI)? Nov 27
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: AI, CPLP, CNSL, RSO Nov 25
- Best 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: AI, CNSL, TICC, EXLP Nov 15
- ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP. Financials Nov 7
- ARLINGTON ASSET INVESTMENT CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Arlington Asset Investment Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Arlington Asset Investment (AI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 29
AI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Arlington Asset Investmnt is up 41.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Ellington Financial up 22.60%, and KKR Financial Holdings down 5.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AI
Pro Report PDF for AI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AI
Did Arlington Asset Investmnt make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Arlington Asset Investment Corp., is an investment firm that acquires and holds mortgage-related and other assets.