AHL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.966|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||241.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL) Hits New Lifetime High Today The Street 4:46 AM
- American Financial Showers Cash on Investors - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- American Financial Showers Cash on Investors Dec 6
- Aspen Insurance Continue to Gaining Dec 5
- Aspen Insurance Continue to Gaining - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Aspen Names AIG’s Menelly as Senior Vice President of Marketing Dec 3
- Aspen Insurance Building Tomorrow's Growth At The Cost Of Today's Margins Dec 3
- Aspen Re Establishes Silverton Re noodls Dec 2
- XL Group Retains Neutral Rec - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - AHL, CNQR, CHE, ISIS And MNST Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
AHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aspen Insurance Holdings is up 32.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Allied World Assurance up 35.98%, and Cincinnati Financial Corp up 33.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AHL
Pro Report PDF for AHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AHL
Did Aspen Insurance Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited provides insurance and reinsurance solutions worldwide. It is a diversified, well-capitalised and strongly rated company, providing carefully tailored underwriting solutions in select high value-added markets. It writes insurance and reinsurance across three main marketplaces: Bermuda, UK(Company Market FSA-Regulated and Lloyd's Syndicate 4711) and US (Admitted and excess and surplus lines). The company was founded on May 23, 2002 by Christopher O'Kane and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.