AHGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.285|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||228.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ALLIANCE HOLDINGS GP, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Alliance to Present at the 2013 Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics 12th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium noodls Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 26
- Relative Strength Alert For Alliance Holdings Group Nov 18
- ALLIANCE HOLDINGS GP, L.P. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: AHGP, OLN and BUD Nov 5
- ALLIANCE HOLDINGS GP, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Alliance to Present at Cowen and Company 4th Annual Metals, Mining & Materials Conference noodls Oct 30
- CNX to Shed Coal Assets, Focus on Gas - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
AHGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliance Holdings is up 28.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.95%, Alliance Resource Partner up 44.07%, and Peabody Energy down 22.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AHGP
Pro Report PDF for AHGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AHGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AHGP
Did Alliance Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliance Holdings GP, L.P., is a producer and marketer of coal to major U.S. utilities and industrial users. It has five reportable segments: the Illinois Basin, Central Appalachia, Northern Appalachia, White Oak and Other and Corporate.