AH Key Stats
- Accretive Health (AH) Will Delay 10-K Filing Street Insider 03/04 16:48 ET
- Patrick Funck Joins Accretive Health as Chief Information Officer noodls 02/24 15:31 ET
- Accretive Health (AH) Appoints Patrick Funck as CIO Street Insider 02/24 14:25 ET
- Lone Pine Capital Sells Out of Accretive Health (AH) Street Insider 02/14 09:35 ET
- ACCRETIVE HEALTH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/10 17:06 ET
- 9:17 am Accretive Health continues co restructuring; plan will require reductions in the Chicago-based workforce 01/26 23:55 ET
- Accretive Health Continues Company Restructuring noodls 01/24 10:21 ET
- ACCRETIVE HEALTH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities 01/24 09:15 ET
- Compuware reaches deal with Elliot Management AP 01/09 18:44 ET
- ACCRETIVE HEALTH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 12/30 17:00 ET
AH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accretive Health is down 14.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Authentidate Holding up 67.65%, and AthenaHealth up 92.23%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AH
Pro Report PDF for AH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AH
Did Accretive Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Health Information Services
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003. It's a publicly traded company on the NYSE. Accretive Health is a built-for-purpose company with the sole focus of generating significant, sustainable improvements in revenue cycle outcomes sufficientto enhance healthcare providers' ability to pursue their core mission: the delivery of highquality healthcare services to their communities. The company provides healthcare revenue cycle management services to hospitals and healthcare providers. The company caters to multi hospital systems, community healthcare systems, academic medical centers, independent ambulatory clinics, and physician practice groups. Accretive Health, Inc. was formerly known as Healthcare Services, Inc. and changed its name in August 2009. Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.