AH Key Stats
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- Kohl's and Office Depot are big market movers Nov 14
- Why Accretive Health Inc. Shares Slumped Fool Nov 14
- Accretive Health slumps following business update AP Nov 14
- Bulls take shot in Accretive Health Nov 14
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 13
- Accretive Health Appoints Two New Board Members and Authorizes $50 Million Share Repurchase Program noodls Nov 13
- Accretive Health Provides Business and Restatement Update noodls Nov 13
- Accretive Health (AH) Updates on Recent Performance; Will Delay 10-Q Filing Street Insider Nov 13
AH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accretive Health is down 23.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Authentidate Holding up 85.31%, and AthenaHealth up 75.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AH
Pro Report PDF for AH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AH
Did Accretive Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003. It's a publicly traded company on the NYSE. Accretive Health is a built-for-purpose company with the sole focus of generating significant, sustainable improvements in revenue cycle outcomes sufficientto enhance healthcare providers' ability to pursue their core mission: the delivery of highquality healthcare services to their communities. The company provides healthcare revenue cycle management services to hospitals and healthcare providers. The company caters to multi hospital systems, community healthcare systems, academic medical centers, independent ambulatory clinics, and physician practice groups. Accretive Health, Inc. was formerly known as Healthcare Services, Inc. and changed its name in August 2009. Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.