AH Key Stats
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Accretive He... May 24
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces That A Securities Class Action Has Been Filed A... May 23
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess o... May 22
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Accretive Health, In... May 21
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Accretive ... May 21
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors with Losses on Their Inves... May 21
- Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces That A Class Action Has Been Filed ... May 20
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings May 13
- Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Accretive Healthca... May 6
- Accretive Health grants Richard Kimball Jr. a non-qualified stock option Apr 30
AH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accretive Health is down 1.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Authentidate Holding Corporation down 22.42%, and AthenaHealth up 10.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AH
Pro Report PDF for AH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AH
Did Accretive Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003. It's a publicly traded company on the NYSE. Accretive Health is a built-for-purpose company with the sole focus of generating significant, sustainable improvements in revenue cycle outcomes sufficientto enhance healthcare providers' ability to pursue their core mission: the delivery of highquality healthcare services to their communities. The company provides healthcare revenue cycle management services to hospitals and healthcare providers. The company caters to multi hospital systems, community healthcare systems, academic medical centers, independent ambulatory clinics, and physician practice groups. Accretive Health, Inc. was formerly known as Healthcare Services, Inc. and changed its name in August 2009. Accretive Health, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.