AGX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.631|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||93.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 9
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Argan's High EBIT Margin, Cash Rich Balance Sheet, And Minimal Debt Boost Upside Potential Dec 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower Street Insider Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- ARGAN, INC. REPORTS STRONG THIRD QUARTER RESULTS noodls Dec 6
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- Argan, Inc. (AGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c Street Insider Dec 5
AGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Argan is up 40.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, AECOM Technology up 24.90%, and Forza Environmental down 36.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGX
Pro Strategies Featuring AGX
Did Argan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Argan, Inc. through its subsidiaries provides power industry services and telecommunications infrastructure services.