AGX Key Stats
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 7
- Argan, Inc.’s Wholly Owned Subsidiary Gemma Power Systems Enters Into a Consent ... May 6
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Apr 26
- Argan, Inc.’s Wholly Owned Subsidiary Gemma Power Systems Enters into an EPC Agr... Apr 26
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Heavy Construction Industry With The Highest EPS E... Apr 25
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Noelle Dilts, Vice President at Stifel, Ni... Apr 18
- Is There Any Value In Argan? Apr 16
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 12
- Argan, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End Results Business Wire Apr 10
- ARGAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fin... Apr 10
AGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Argan is up 11.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Aegion up 36.42%, and Tutor Perini up 51.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGX
Pro Report PDF for AGX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGX
Did Argan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?