AGU Key Stats
- It May Be Time To Get Serious About Potash Corp. May 24
- Barry Rosenstein's JANA Partners' Top Picks May 22
- Is This the Best Stock in the Market Today? Fool May 21
- Agrium: Essential To Food Production And A Good Addition To Your Portfolio May 20
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Potash C... May 17
- Potash Raises Dividend by 25% May 16
- Potash Raises Dividend by 25% - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Reality meets Jim Chanos’s China call May 16
- Whale Watch: Hedge Funds Slash Apple Stakes in Q1 May 15
- Jana Partners Takes Stakes in Groupon and Zynga The Wall Street Journal May 15
AGU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agrium is up 11.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan up 6.98%, and Mosaic up 25.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AGU
Pro Report PDF for AGU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGU
Did Agrium make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Agrium Inc. is a major retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North and South America, a leading global wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and the premier supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America through its Advanced Technologies business unit.