AGRO Key Stats
- Tuesday Sector Leaders: Agriculture & Farm Products, Entertainment Jun 18
- Adecoagro Becomes Oversold (AGRO) Jun 12
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Jun 7
- Thursday Sector Laggards: Agriculture & Farm Products, Sporting Goods & Activiti... Jun 6
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Fool Jun 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases Jun 4
- 3 Oversold Foreign Stocks Favored By Institutional Investors May 31
- Money Does Grow on Trees After All May 29
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 28
- Thursday Sector Laggards: Electric Utilities, Agriculture & Farm Products May 23
AGRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adecoagro is down 29.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cresud up 6.20%, and Limoneira up 45.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGRO
Pro Report PDF for AGRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGRO
Did Adecoagro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Adecoagro SA produces agro products and renewable energy. The company's activities include agriculture, livestock and the production of raw and industrialized milk, sugar, ethanol, cotton and coffee. It is engaged in three main businesses: Farming, Sugar, Ethanol & Energy, and Land Transformation. The Farming business owns productive farmlands in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. The Farming business is subdivided into four main business areas: Crop, Rice, Coffee and Dairy businesses. The company owns and operates several agro-industrial production facilities, including rice processing facilities in Argentina, a dairy operation in Argentina, coffee processing plants in Brazil, grain and rice conditioning and storage plants in Argentina. Adecoagro was founded by Walter Marcelo Sanchez, Mariano Bosch and Alan Leland Boyce in 2002 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.