AGRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0376|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.752M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update Seeking Alpha Nov 16
- Adecoagro's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Adecoagro Announces 3Q13 Results noodls Nov 13
- Adecoagro recorded Adjusted EBITDA of $43.8 million in 3Q13 PR Newswire Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Adecoagro SA Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Oct 9
- Adecoagro: An Excellent Long-Term Farmland Play Oct 2
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Files 55.8M Common Shelf for Shareholders Street Insider Sep 24
- InPlay: Adecoagro S.A. files shelf registration on behalf of principal shareholder, announces sale of farm and share repurchase program Sep 24
- Adecogro sells Argentina farm for $8M Sep 23
AGRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adecoagro SA is down 12.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cresud up 32.19%, and Alico up 6.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGRO
Pro Report PDF for AGRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGRO
Did Adecoagro SA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Adecoagro SA produces agro products and renewable energy. The company's activities include agriculture, livestock and the production of raw and industrialized milk, sugar, ethanol, cotton and coffee. It is engaged in three main businesses: Farming, Sugar, Ethanol & Energy, and Land Transformation. The Farming business owns productive farmlands in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. The Farming business is subdivided into four main business areas: Crop, Rice, Coffee and Dairy businesses. The company owns and operates several agro-industrial production facilities, including rice processing facilities in Argentina, a dairy operation in Argentina, coffee processing plants in Brazil, grain and rice conditioning and storage plants in Argentina. Adecoagro was founded by Walter Marcelo Sanchez, Mariano Bosch and Alan Leland Boyce in 2002 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.