AGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.292|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||996.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BTIG Starts Allergen (AGN) at Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- Allergan Sells Off Obesity Business Dec 3
- Allergan Sells Off Obesity Business - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - AGN, FOSL, KMB, LUV And CRS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Allergan, Inc. Completes Sale of Obesity Intervention Business noodls Dec 2
- Allergan completes sale of obesity intervention business Dec 2
- 3 Drugs That Changed Medicine (and Were Discovered by Accident) Fool Dec 1
- Merck's Noxafil Tablets Approved by the FDA - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Bayer Files for Another Eylea Indication - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Bayer Progresses with Eylea - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
AGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allergan is up 7.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Novartis up 30.81%, and AstraZeneca up 25.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGN
Pro Report PDF for AGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGN
Did Allergan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allergan, Inc., is a global specialty pharmaceutical company. Their product ranges include ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, dermatology products, and neurological products. The company's most notable neurologic product is Botox, used around the world to treat a variety of debilitating disorders associated with muscle overactivity and also well-knownâunder the trade names Botox Cosmetic and Vistabelâ for the treatment of facial lines.