AGIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.061|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-54.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-217.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|08/07/2014||Misc||Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/30/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc|
AGIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agios Pharmaceuticals is up 126.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.11%, Repros Therapeutics down 75.22%, and Celgene up 10.15%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AGIO
PDF Report for AGIO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGIO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AGIO
Did Agios Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.agios.com
- IR Website: http://investor.agios.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251862&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc is engaged in the development of medicines to treat the cancer metabolism and inborn errors of metabolism, which are a subset of orphan genetic metabolic diseases.
AGIO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AGIO","name")
- Description: =YCI("AGIO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AGIO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AGIO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AGIO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.