AGCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.650|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||560.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Titan Machinery falls after cutting full year profit view in half theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Deere Extends Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Titan Machinery inventory cut negative for CNH Industrial, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Maybe Thanksgiving was peak of bull market: Pro CNBC Dec 5
- AGCO Corp (AGCO): Today's Featured Industrial Winner The Street Dec 4
- Deere advances after authorizing $8 billion in new share buybacks theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- AGCO to Host Analyst Meeting noodls Dec 3
- AGCO's New AgCommand Integration with Raven - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Forget Bubbles: Bargains Abound In This Overlooked Industry Nov 27
- AGCO CORP /DE Financials Nov 27
AGCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AGCO is up 28.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Deere & Co up 3.09%, and Alamo Group up 83.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AGCO
Pro Report PDF for AGCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AGCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AGCO
Did AGCO make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AGCO is an agricultural equipment manufacturer based in Duluth, Georgia, USA. As a leading global manufacturer of agricultural equipment, AGCO offers a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage and tillage equipment, which are distributed through more than 2,700 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. AGCO products are sold through four core brands: Challenger®, Fendt®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, providing equipment to help farmers respond to today’s high demands. AGCO Corporation was founded in 1990.