AG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5041|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/21 12:08
|02/26/2014||Earnings||First Majestic Silver Corp 4Q2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.12.|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||First Majestic Reports Third Quarter Financial Results. Estimate: 0.18.|
AG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Majestic Silver is down 17.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.73%, Coeur Mining down 37.89%, and Hecla Mining up 6.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AG
PDF Report for AG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AG
Did First Majestic Silver make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Silver
- Company Website: http://www.firstmajestic.com
- IR Website: http://www.firstmajestic.com/s/StockInfo.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Silver Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212222
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
First Majestic Silver Corp is engaged in silver production, development, exploration and acquisition of mineral properties with a focus on silver production in Mexico.
AG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AG","name")
- Description: =YCI("AG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.