AG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5587|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls Report: Terrific Opportunity To Buy Gold From Momentum Traders Dec 6
- Silver Doré Production Commences at the Del Toro Silver Mine noodls Dec 4
- Silver Miners Analyst Watch: December Edition Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Phillips S. Baker Jr., CEO and President of Hecla Mining Company (HL) Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Weekly COMEX Gold Inventories: Slow Week For Activity But December Deliveries Approach Seeking Alpha Nov 30
- Thoughts For Those Who Buy Or Bought The Precious Metals Thesis Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Chinese Gold Imports From Hong Kong Surge To Over 130 Tonnes In October: No Bear Market For Gold In China Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Emotion And Investing Strategy: Focus On Precious Metals Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Weekly COMEX Gold Inventories: December Deliveries Approach With COMEX Registered Gold Hovering Near All-Time Lows Nov 25
AG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Majestic Silver is down 56.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Coeur Mining down 52.45%, and Endeavour Silver down 56.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AG
Pro Report PDF for AG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AG
Did First Majestic Silver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Majestic Silver is a Canadian silver mining company that operates in Mexico. Out of the four producing mines under its control La Encantada is by far the largest accounting for more than half of company production; the other two, San Martin and La Parrilla produce at similar rates. Unlike many of its competitors First Majestic produces and sells its own bullion rounds and bars . All of the mines are underground operations. A fourth mine, Del Torro scheduled to open in 2012 could add another three million ounces to annual production. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.