AG Key Stats
- The Great Disconnect Between Paper And Physical Precious Metals Prices May 21
- Hedge Funds Are Selling Gold. Should You? Talking Numbers May 20
- Did These Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? May 19
- Friday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Rental, Royalty Trusts May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- First Majestic Silver (AG) Shares Enter Oversold Territory May 15
- First Majestic Silver Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 15
- First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c Street Insider May 15
- First Majestic Reports First Quarter Earnings of $26.5 million on Revenues of $6... May 15
- Singapore April Residential Sales Decline 51% From Record May 15
AG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Majestic Silver is down 24.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Pan American Silver Corporation down 22.95%, and Coeur Mining down 20.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AG
Pro Report PDF for AG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AG
Did First Majestic Silver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Majestic Silver is a Canadian silver mining company that operates in Mexico. Out of the four producing mines under its control La Encantada is by far the largest accounting for more than half of company production; the other two, San Martin and La Parrilla produce at similar rates. Unlike many of its competitors First Majestic produces and sells its own bullion rounds and bars . All of the mines are underground operations. A fourth mine, Del Torro scheduled to open in 2012 could add another three million ounces to annual production. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.