AFSI Key Stats
- Expert Analyst Randy Binner's Picks for Investing in Insurance: Life Insurance O... Jun 13
- Arabian American Development Company Part-Owner Buys 300K Shares and 4 Insider B... Jun 12
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying Jun 12
- AmTrust Announces Closing of $115 Million 6.75% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock O... Jun 10
- Donald G. Southwell, Chairman, President and CEO of Kemper Corporation (KMPR), I... Jun 10
- Positive Pricing Environment in the Insurance Industry; Rates Growing Low- to Mi... Jun 10
- AMTRUST FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of I... Jun 10
- Hedge Funds Are Buying These 3 Undervalued Property & Casualty Insurance Stocks Jun 9
- AMTRUST FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Financials Jun 7
- AMTRUST FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material D... Jun 7
AFSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AmTrust Financial Services is up 38.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Cincinnati Financial Corporation up 35.08%, and Allstate up 42.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AFSI
Pro Report PDF for AFSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AFSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AFSI
Did AmTrust Financial Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a multinational property and casualty insurance company. It also offers workers' compensation insurance, extended warranty coverage, specialty middle-market property and casualty insurance and a host of related products and services through its subsidiaries. The company operates in three segments: Small Commercial Business Insurance, Specialty Risk and Extended Warranty, and Specialty Middle-Market Property and Casualty Insurance, principally in North America, Europe and Scandinavia. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in New York, NY.