AFOP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||86.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9603|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||172.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AFOP Announces the Release of LC Duplex EMI Adapters noodls Dec 6
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products: What's It Worth? Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Facebook Has More Upside The Street Dec 6
- Lightning Round: Facebook, Lockheed Martin & More CNBC Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- Seeing The Light In Alliance Fiber Optic Forbes Dec 5
- CBeyond (CBEY) in Focus: Stock Moves 10.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. (AFOP)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AFOP, FLO, SLM, HFC, WMT Dec 3
- Bull Of The Day: Alliance Fiber Optic Dec 2
AFOP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliance Fiber Optic Prod is up 168.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ciena up 49.30%, and AVG Technologies up 21.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AFOP
Pro Strategies Featuring AFOP
Did Alliance Fiber Optic Prod make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets a range of fiber optic components, and integrated modules incorporating these components, for communications equipment manufacturers and service providers.