AFFX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GW Pharma's Sativex Gets Swiss Nod Nov 29
- GW Pharma's Sativex Gets Swiss Nod - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher The Street Nov 27
- OREX' Positive Contrave Data Boosts Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Diabetes Portfolio Update from Novo Nordisk - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Shows Strength: Stock Moves 13.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- New Microarray for Identifying and Subtyping Pathogenic E. coli Using Unique DNA Signatures Business Wire Nov 12
- AFFYMETRIX INC Financials Nov 8
- Affymetrix, Mondelez, Tyler, Uinta: Intellectual Property Bloomberg Nov 6
- Affymetrix patent case victory affirmed theflyonthewall.com Nov 6
AFFX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Affymetrix is up 150.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Alere up 76.47%, and Life Technologies up 54.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AFFX
Pro Report PDF for AFFX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AFFX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AFFX
Did Affymetrix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Affymetrix, Inc., is a provider of life science tools and molecular diagnostic products that enable parallel analysis of biological systems at the gene, protein and cell level.