AFCE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||35.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jefferies Starts AFC Enterprises (AFCE) at Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- AFC Enterprises: Recent Events And Near-Term Catalysts Present An Attractive Opportunity Dec 9
- AFC Enterprises to Present at the Wedbush 2013 Cal Dreamin' Consumer Management Access Conference PDF 11.9kb | HTML noodls Dec 6
- AFC Enterprises to Present at the Wedbush 2013 Cal Dreamin' Consumer Management Access Conference Business Wire Dec 6
- AFC ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- AFC Enterprises, Inc. President — U.S. Adopts 10b5-1 Trading Plan PDF 11.8kb | HTML noodls Nov 26
- AFC Enterprises, Inc. President – U.S. Adopts 10b5-1 Trading Plan Business Wire Nov 26
- AFC ENTERPRISES INC Financials Nov 19
- Popeyes One-of-a-Kind Coca-Cola® Holiday Cups Back by Popular Demand! PDF 14.9kb | HTML noodls Nov 19
- Popeyes One-of-a-Kind Coca-Cola® Holiday Cups Back by Popular Demand! Business Wire Nov 18
AFCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AFC Enterprises is up 54.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CEC Entertainment up 38.45%, and Domino's Pizza up 66.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AFCE
Pro Report PDF for AFCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AFCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AFCE
Did AFC Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AFC Enterprises, Inc., develops, operates, and franchises quick-service restaurants under the trade names Popeyes® Chicken & Biscuits and Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen.