AF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5964|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Astoria Financial: Rising Rates Are A Major Positive, But May Be Baked Into Price Nov 29
- Astoria Financial Hits 52-Week High Nov 26
- Astoria Financial Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Astoria Federal Savings Donates $25,000 To American Red Cross To Support Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts noodls Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Astoria Financial, Sabra Health Care and First Financial Holdings Nov 11
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 29
- Astoria Financial Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 17
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Sta Oct 17
- Astoria Financial Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Oct 17
AF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astoria Financial is up 48.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Investors Bancorp up 45.40%, and Sterling Financial up 72.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AF
Pro Report PDF for AF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AF
Did Astoria Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Astoria Financial Corp. is the unitary savings and loan association holding company of Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association. The bank's primary business is to attract retail deposits from the general public and invest those deposits in one-to-four family mortgage loans, multi-family mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans and mortgage-backed securities. It also invests in construction loans and consumer and other loans, U.S. government, government agency and government-sponsored enterprise, or GSE, securities and other investments. Astoria Financial was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Lake Success, New York.