AF Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 16
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Results of Operations and Financial... May 15
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... May 14
- Astoria Financial Corporation To Present At Barclays Capital Americas Select Fra... May 13
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements an... May 13
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 10
- Astoria Financial About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (AF) May 9
- ASTORIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Mayra DiRico Joins Astoria Federal Savings As Senior Vice President and Director... May 6
AF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astoria Financial Corporation is up 15.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Dime Community Bancshares up 13.11%, and Sterling Financial up 34.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AF
Pro Report PDF for AF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AF
Did Astoria Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Astoria Financial Corp. is the unitary savings and loan association holding company of Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association. The bank's primary business is to attract retail deposits from the general public and invest those deposits in one-to-four family mortgage loans, multi-family mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans and mortgage-backed securities. It also invests in construction loans and consumer and other loans, U.S. government, government agency and government-sponsored enterprise, or GSE, securities and other investments. Astoria Financial was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Lake Success, New York.