AF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8834|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/24 12:38
PR Newswire02/18 12:37
|02/12/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Jan 28 2015, Pay Date: Mar 02 2015|
|01/29/2015 16:45 EST||Misc||Astoria Financial Corporation Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|01/28/2015||Earnings||Astoria Financial Corporation Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Oct 15 2014, Pay Date: Dec 01 2014|
|10/16/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Astoria Financial Corporation Earnings Conference Call|
|10/16/2014||Earnings||Astoria Financial Corporation Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Jul 21 2014, Pay Date: Sep 02 2014|
|07/24/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Astoria Financial Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/23/2014||Earnings||Astoria Financial Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/21/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Astoria Financial Corp.|
AF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Astoria Financial is down 7.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.83%, Washington Federal down 4.94%, and Ameriana Bancorp up 25.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AF
PDF Report for AF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AF
Did Astoria Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Company Website: http://www.astoriafederal.com.
- IR Website: http://ir.astoriafederal.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=94317&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Savings Institutions
- NAICS Code: 522120
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Astoria Financial Corporation through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Astoria Federal, attracts retail deposits from the general public and investing those deposits in mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans and mortgage-backed securities.
AF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AF","name")
- Description: =YCI("AF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.