AEY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1713|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.750M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. to Report Results for Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 26
- ADDVANTAGE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Di Nov 26
- [$$] Channeling Ben Graham Sep 30
- ADDVANTAGE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 5
- ADDvantage Technologies Strategically Expands Sales Force With Seasoned CATV Equipment Salespeople GlobeNewswire Sep 3
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. Rings NASDAQ Closing Bell on August 29, 2013 GlobeNewswire Aug 29
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. [AEY] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire Aug 28
- ADDvantage's CEO Discusses F3Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 13
- ADDVANTAGE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Di Aug 13
- ADDvantage Technologies Announces Financial Results for the Fiscal Third Quarter of 2013 GlobeNewswire Aug 13
AEY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Addvantage Technologies is up 29.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Retail Holdings N.V down 6.92%, and Richardson Electronics down 0.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEY
Pro Strategies Featuring AEY
Did Addvantage Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Addvantage Technologies Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries distributes and services a line of electronics and hardware for the cable television industry.