AETI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4591|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.447M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- November 14, 2013 - American Electric Technologies CEO to Present at Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference noodls Nov 15
- American Electric Technologies CEO to Present at Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 14
- AMERICAN ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- AMERICAN ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial State Nov 13
- November 12, 2013 - AETI Reports Record Quarterly Revenues and Backlog noodls Nov 12
- American Electric Tech (AETI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 12
- AETI Reports Record Quarterly Revenues and Backlog GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- American Electric Technologies to Report 3rd Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 6
- AETI to Provide White Cliffs Pipeline With Power Delivery Solutions for Pipeline Expansion Project GlobeNewswire Oct 14
- InPlay: American Electric Technologies expands primary manufacturing facility to meet increased demand for turnkey power delivery solutions Oct 1
AETI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Electric Techno is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, ABB up 31.67%, and Active Power down 14.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AETI
Pro Strategies Featuring AETI
Did American Electric Techno make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Electric Technologies, Inc. is a provider of power delivery solutions to the traditional and renewable energy industries. The company reports financial data for three operating segments: TP&S segment, E&I segment and AAT segment.