AET Key Stats
- Aetna Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AET) 8:08 AM
- New York's 11 Largest Venture-Backed Exits May 21
- Downgrade hits WellCare shares May 21
- Aetna Helps Members, Opens Support Lines in Aftermath of Tornadoes Business Wire May 21
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/21: (CNQ) (CBST) (WTSL) Upgraded; (CCL) (DB) (... May 21
- United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley Honors Aetna with Community Caring Award Business Wire May 21
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Coverage on Aetna (AET) at Buy Street Insider May 21
- Aetna Inc (AET): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard May 20
- Aetna Launches Patient-Centered Medical Home Program in New York Business Wire May 20
- From CIO To President Of Fifth Third Bancorp: The Beyond CIO Series May 20
AET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aetna is up 47.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.54%, WellPoint up 18.69%, and UnitedHealth Group up 13.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AET
Pro Report PDF for AET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AET
Did Aetna make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aetna, Inc. is an American health insurance company, providing a range of traditional and consumer directed health care insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, group life, long-term care, and disability plans, and medical management capabilities. Aetna is a member of the Fortune 100. It was founded in 1853 in Hartford, Connecticut.