AET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.912|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.735B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Budget Deal 'Shouldn't' Impact MCO Stocks - Analyst (AET) (UNH) (HUM) (MOH) Street Insider 11:39 AM
- Aetna Helps Members Affected by Winter Storm Cleon Business Wire Dec 10
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- CarePass® from Aetna Makes It Easier to Manage Medications with Addition of Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager from Janssen Healthcare Innovation Business Wire Dec 10
- Quality Information On Doctors Elusive In Most States Dec 10
- Obamacare Working Even Better Than Peter Orszag Expected The Daily Ticker Dec 9
- Aetna Boosts Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Aetna Boosts Dividend Dec 9
- 5 Health Services Stocks On The Rise The Street Dec 9
- 3 Obamacare Numbers That Really Don't Count (And 1 That Absolutely Does) Fool Dec 8
AET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aetna is up 50.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, WellPoint up 57.17%, and UnitedHealth Group up 35.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AET
Pro Report PDF for AET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AET
Did Aetna make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aetna, Inc. is an American health insurance company, providing a range of traditional and consumer directed health care insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, group life, long-term care, and disability plans, and medical management capabilities. Aetna is a member of the Fortune 100. It was founded in 1853 in Hartford, Connecticut.