AES Key Stats
- Cramer: Buy EBay, Cree, AES Corporation, But Sell This Stock May 22
- 5 Utilities Stocks Driving The Sector Higher May 22
- Cramer's Lightning Round - It Is Time To Get Manna From AES Corporation (5/21/13... May 22
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy Tractor Supply May 22
- Lightning Round: Toll Brothers, AES & More May 21
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Money Talks May 21
- AES Brings Patented Storage Operating System (sOS™) to Market Business Wire May 21
- The Growing Fight for Energy Markets May 21
- Lightning Round: CarMax, Asbury Automotive & More May 20
- Update-Moody's places ELETROPAULO's ratings on review for downgrade May 17
AES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AES is up 2.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.87%, Duke Energy Corporation up 11.08%, and Dominion Resources up 14.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AES
Pro Report PDF for AES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AES
Did AES make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AES Corporation is a Fortune 500 company that generates and distributes electrical power. The company was founded on January 28, 1981, as Applied Energy Services by Roger Sant from the US Federal Energy Administration and Dennis Bakke from the Office of Management and Budget. AES Corporation is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. AES Corporation is one of the world's leading power companies, generating and distributing electric power in 31 countries and employing 28,000 people worldwide. The companies' 2010 revenues were $16 billion and they own and manage $40 billion in total assets.