AES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6555|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||495.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AES Corp. (AES) Prices 20M Direct Repurchase, 40M Secondary Offering Street Insider 7:08 AM
- The AES Corporation (AES) Dips Lower on Stock Offering Pricing The Street 6:03 AM
- AES Announces Secondary Offering of 40 Million Shares of Common Stock by a Subsidiary of CIC and Concurrent Repurchase of 20 Million Shares of AES Common Stock noodls Dec 12
- 4:36 pm AES announces secondary offering of 40 mln shares of common stock by a subsidiary of CIC and concurrent repurchase of 20 mln shares of AES common stock Dec 12
- Obama IRS Choice Poised to Win Approval for Thankless Job Bloomberg Dec 12
- AES Corporation, (The) -- Moody's sees no immediate rating implications from AES' increased share repurchase program Dec 11
- AES Corp (AES) Announces 40M Common Secondary Offering Street Insider Dec 11
- AES Announces Secondary Offering of 40 Million Shares of Common Stock by a Subsidiary of CIC and Concurrent Repurchase of 20 Million Shares of AES Common Stock Business Wire Dec 11
- Time to Buy Utility Stocks The Street Dec 11
- Obama Pick for IRS Chief Pledges to Restore Public Trust Dec 10
AES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AES is up 29.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.14%, Brookfield Infrastructure up 13.26%, and Integrys Energy Group up 4.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AES
Pro Report PDF for AES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AES
Did AES make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AES Corporation is a Fortune 500 company that generates and distributes electrical power. The company was founded on January 28, 1981, as Applied Energy Services by Roger Sant from the US Federal Energy Administration and Dennis Bakke from the Office of Management and Budget. AES Corporation is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. AES Corporation is one of the world's leading power companies, generating and distributing electric power in 31 countries and employing 28,000 people worldwide. The companies' 2010 revenues were $16 billion and they own and manage $40 billion in total assets.