AERI Key Stats
Business Wire11/11 16:05
Business Wire10/06 16:45
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc|
AERI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aerie Pharmaceuticals is up 115.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, AstraZeneca up 41.39%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 15.54%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AERI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AERI
Did Aerie Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.aeriepharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.aeriepharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye.
AERI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AERI","name")
- Description: =YCI("AERI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AERI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AERI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AERI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.