AERI Key Stats
Business Wire09/09 06:00
Business Wire09/04 07:30
Business Wire09/03 07:30
Business Wire08/07 07:30
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc|
AERI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aerie Pharmaceuticals is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.20%, Synergy Pharmaceuticals down 38.76%, and ARIAD Pharmaceuticals down 73.83%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AERI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AERI
Did Aerie Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.aeriepharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.aeriepharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye.
AERI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AERI","name")
- Description: =YCI("AERI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AERI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AERI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AERI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.