AERI Key Stats
Business Wire10/06 16:45
Business Wire09/30 16:05
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc|
AERI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aerie Pharmaceuticals is up 125.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.44%, AstraZeneca up 40.93%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 12.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AERI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AERI
Did Aerie Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.aeriepharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.aeriepharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye.
AERI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AERI","name")
- Description: =YCI("AERI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AERI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AERI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AERI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.