AEPI Key Stats
- Has AEP Industries Made You Any Real Money? Fool Apr 16
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Rubber & Plastics Industry With The Highest EPS Benzinga Apr 12
- AEP INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers... Apr 11
- Orbitz Worldwide CEO Sells 50K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 9
- Paychex Director Sells 10K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 5
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own AEP Industries Fool Apr 2
- 1 Reason AEP Industries May Be Headed for a Slowdown Fool Mar 26
- Highwoods Properties COO Sells More Than 35K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Mar 25
- Weyerhaeuser Senior VP Sells More Than 123K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Mar 22
- HFF Inc. Director Sells 90K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Mar 20
AEPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AEP Industries is up 151.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company up 80.85%, and Titan International up 8.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AEPI
Pro Report PDF for AEPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEPI
Did AEP Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?