AEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8379|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||167.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What Do Ascena Retail Group's Results Mean for Retail? Fool 8:00 AM
- American Eagle Outfitters Declares a Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.125 Per Share noodls Dec 10
- AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Dec 10
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- Activist Investors Says Abercrombie Is Not a Model Retailer Fool Dec 10
- American Eagle Gets Shot Out of the Sky Fool Dec 10
- Pacific Sunwear: Finding Sunshine Amidst Teen Retail Gloom Dec 10
- Guess?, American Eagle Outfitters, and Abercrombie & Fitch: The Bad, the Worse, and the Downright Ug Fool Dec 10
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Status Update Fool Dec 10
- Fierce Competition Between Retailers Has Huge Upside for Customers Breakout Dec 10
AEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Eagle is down 29.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Abercrombie & Fitch down 27.26%, and Gap up 27.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEO
Pro Report PDF for AEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEO
Did American Eagle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (American Eagle) is a US-based specialty retailer of clothes and accessories in the US. The company designs and markets clothing and related accessories, and its product line includes menswear, women's wear, lingerie items, personal care products and accessories. The company sells its own brands including American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie by American Eagle and 77kids by American Eagle. The company operates through 1,103 retail clothing stores across 50 states in the US, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US. It was founded in 1977 by Mark and Jerry Silverman as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc., a company which also owned and operated Silverman's Menswear. The Silvermans sold their ownership interests in 1991.