AEL Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) May 20
- AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT LIFE HOLDING CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Co. Earnings Call scheduled for 12:00 pm... May 2
- American Equity Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 1
- American Equity Investment (AEL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c Street Insider May 1
- AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT LIFE HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operat... May 1
- Q1 2013 American Equity Investment Life Holding Co. Earnings Release - After Mar... May 1
- AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT LIFE HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directo... Apr 18
- Fitch Affirms American Equity's Ratings; Outlook Stable Apr 12
- Kroger Company Senior VP Sells 85K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 4
AEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Equity Investment Life is up 48.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, StanCorp Financial Group up 26.78%, and CNO Financial Group up 71.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AEL
Pro Report PDF for AEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEL
Did American Equity Investment Life make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
American Equity Investment Life Holding Company is an industry leader in the development and sale of fixed index and fixed rate annuity products. It is licensed to sell its products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. It is a full service underwriter of fixed annuity and life insurance products through its wholly-owned life insurance subsidiaries, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company of New York, and Eagle Life Insurance Company. The company was founded by David J. Noble on December 15, 1995 and is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa.