AEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||470.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||238.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today American Equity Investment Life Holding Com (AEL) Hits New Lifetime High The Street Dec 3
- Protective Life Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- StanCorp Pinned at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Primerica Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- American Equity to Present at 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference noodls Nov 27
- MFC Expands Roles of Asset Sales Seniors - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT LIFE HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: AEL, FMER and AEM Nov 26
- Assurant Leads the Dental PPO Market - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- A.M. Best Avows Lincoln's Credibility - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
AEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Equity is up 108.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, China Life Insurance up 13.32%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 88.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AEL
Pro Report PDF for AEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AEL
Did American Equity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Equity Investment Life Holding Company is an industry leader in the development and sale of fixed index and fixed rate annuity products. It is licensed to sell its products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. It is a full service underwriter of fixed annuity and life insurance products through its wholly-owned life insurance subsidiaries, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company of New York, and Eagle Life Insurance Company. The company was founded by David J. Noble on December 15, 1995 and is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa.