AE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.894|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. Financials Nov 15
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Adams Resources Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings and Dividend PR Newswire Nov 7
- ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- Q3 2013 ADAMS Resources & Energy Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 7
- Adams Resources & Energy Stock Getting Very Oversold Nov 1
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News Oct 2
- Copart Chairman Buys 148K Shares and 3 Insider Buys to Note Oct 1
- AE Crosses Critical Technical Indicator Sep 30
AE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adams Resources is up 80.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ferrellgas Partners up 40.37%, and Alon USA Energy up 7.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AE
Pro Strategies Featuring AE
Did Adams Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Adams Resources & Energy and its subsidiaries are engaged in the business of marketing crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products; tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals; and oil and gas exploration and production.