ADXS Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/18 13:00
SA Breaking News02/11 11:47
SA Breaking News02/11 09:13
ADXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advaxis is up 85.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Heat Biologics down 15.16%, and Incyte up 30.25%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADXS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADXS
Did Advaxis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.advaxis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.advaxis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advaxis Inc is a clinical development stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in developing safe & effective immunotherapies for cancer & infectious diseases.
ADXS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADXS","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADXS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADXS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADXS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADXS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.