ADXS Key Stats
ADXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advaxis is up 64.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.92%, Regado Biosciences down 84.32%, and Aratana Therapeutics up 6.50%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADXS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADXS
Did Advaxis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.advaxis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.advaxis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advaxis Inc is a clinical development stage biotechnology company. The company is engaged in developing safe & effective immunotherapies for cancer & infectious diseases.
ADXS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADXS","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADXS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADXS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADXS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADXS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.