ADUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.025|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 6.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- ADDUS HOMECARE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Addus HomeCare Announces the closing of its previously announced purchase of fifteen offices in New Mexico PR Newswire Dec 6
- Molina Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Addus Homecare Corporation (ADUS) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA) Shows Strength: Stock Rises 8.9% Nov 26
- DaVita HealthCare Partners (DVA) Shows Strength: Stock Rises 8.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- WellPoint Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) Jumps: Stock Adds 6.2% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Almost Family (AFAM) Jumps: Stock Up 6.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
ADUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Addus Homecare is up 288.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, LCA-Vision up 12.79%, and DaVita HealthCare up 12.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADUS
Pro Strategies Featuring ADUS
Did Addus Homecare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Addus HomeCare Corp provides home and community based services, which are primarily social in nature and are provided in the home, focused on the dual eligible population.