ADS Key Stats
- Alliance Data Systems Larger Than S&P 500 Component Juniper Networks May 23
- Alliance Data Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Alliance Data Shares Hit 52-Week High May 22
- ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... May 22
- Alliance Data Systems Reaches New 52-Week High (ADS) May 20
- Timothy Adams, Senior Vice President and CFO of athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN), Inter... May 16
- Alliance Data Provides Private Label Performance Update For April 2013 PR Newswire May 15
- ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... May 15
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy This Week May 13
- ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP Financials May 10
ADS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliance Data Systems Corporation is up 45.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Fiserv up 34.09%, and Equifax up 38.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ADS
Pro Report PDF for ADS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADS
Did Alliance Data Systems Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alliance Data is a publicly traded, leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions (such as private label credit cards, coalition loyalty programs, and direct marketing services) derived from the capture and analysis of transaction-rich data that provides insight into how and why consumers make certain purchases. The company operates in three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company serves financial services, specialty retail, grocery and drugstore chains, petroleum retail, technology, hospitality and travel, media, and pharmaceuticals end markets. Alliance Data Systems Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.