ADS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.908|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||461.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer: The Hidden Ingredient in Retail The Street Dec 10
- The Hidden Ingredient in Retail The Street Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: PVH MAS ADS SYY WWAV The Street Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Rally Rules The Street Dec 9
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner The Street Dec 6
- How Adidas Used Negotiating Tactics to Fix World Cup Whining Dec 4
- Alliance Data to Participate at the BMO Capital Markets Technology & Digital Media Conference PR Newswire Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Raising The Diversified Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Alliance Data to Participate at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - WNR, RMD, TAL, ESV And ADS Traded By Insiders Nov 25
ADS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliance Data Systems is up 72.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Heartland Payment Systems up 50.37%, and Fiserv up 39.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADS
Pro Report PDF for ADS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADS
Did Alliance Data Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliance Data is a publicly traded, leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions (such as private label credit cards, coalition loyalty programs, and direct marketing services) derived from the capture and analysis of transaction-rich data that provides insight into how and why consumers make certain purchases. The company operates in three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company serves financial services, specialty retail, grocery and drugstore chains, petroleum retail, technology, hospitality and travel, media, and pharmaceuticals end markets. Alliance Data Systems Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.