ADMP Key Stats
ADMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adamis Pharmaceuticals is down 26.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 65.62%, and VGambling up 400.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADMP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADMP
Did Adamis Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.adamispharmaceuticals.com
- IR Website: http://www.adamispharmaceuticals.com/investors.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp is is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical and biotechnology products in the therapeutic areas of respiratory disease, allergy, oncology and immunology.
ADMP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADMP","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADMP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADMP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADMP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADMP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.