ADM Key Stats
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) at Neutral Street Insider 7:33 AM
- [$$] ADM Targeting Overseas Deals The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Moody's confirms the ratings of certificates issued by Corporate Bond-Backed Certificates Series 1998-ADM-1 Trust, a Structured Note Moody's Dec 6
- BANK OF AMERICA: Here Are Our 10 Favorite Stocks For 2014 Business Insider Dec 6
- Businesses concerned about inaction on incentives Dec 6
- Merrill Lynch Unveils Its Top 10 Stocks to Buy for 2014 24/7 Wall St. Dec 6
- Boehner blasts lack of farm-bill progress, supports extension Reuters Dec 5
- Food Companies Announce Holiday Promos and Investment Plans - Research Report on GMCR, Mondelez International, ADM, ConAgra Foods, and Campbell's PR Newswire Dec 5
- ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND CO Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Dec 4
- House Speaker Boehner blames Democrats for tardy U.S. farm bill Reuters Dec 4
ADM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Archer-Daniels Midland is up 60.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Bunge up 14.63%, and Tyson Foods up 74.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADM
Pro Report PDF for ADM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADM
Did Archer-Daniels Midland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Archer Daniels Midland Co. is engaged in processing oilseeds, corn, wheat, cocoa, and other agricultural commodities and manufactures vegetable oil and protein meal, corn sweeteners, flour, biodiesel, ethanol, and other value-added food and feed ingredients. The company also has an extensive grain elevator and transportation network to procure, store, clean, and transport agricultural commodities, such as oilseeds, corn, wheat, milo, oats, and barley, as well as processed agricultural commodities. The company operates through three business segments: Oilseeds Processing, Corn Processing and Agricultural Services. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Decatur, IL.