ADM Key Stats
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill May 20
- ADM July Options Begin Trading May 20
- U.S. Corn Harvest Seen Reaching Record Even With Slow Planting May 20
- 50 Billion Reasons to Support Ethanol Fool May 19
- Here's What Warren Buffett Has Been Buying and Selling May 17
- 5 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More May 17
- Here's What Warren Buffett Has Been Buying and Selling Fool May 16
- POET ethanol plant in Indiana halts corn deliveries May 16
- Apple In the Crosshairs: In The Loop (05/16) May 16
- Complete Warren Buffett And Berkshire Hathaway 1st Quarter Portfolio Update May 16
ADM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Archer-Daniels Midland Company is up 10.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Bunge up 21.66%, and Tyson Foods up 31.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ADM
Pro Report PDF for ADM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADM
Did Archer-Daniels Midland Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Archer Daniels Midland Co. is engaged in processing oilseeds, corn, wheat, cocoa, and other agricultural commodities and manufactures vegetable oil and protein meal, corn sweeteners, flour, biodiesel, ethanol, and other value-added food and feed ingredients. The company also has an extensive grain elevator and transportation network to procure, store, clean, and transport agricultural commodities, such as oilseeds, corn, wheat, milo, oats, and barley, as well as processed agricultural commodities. The company operates through three business segments: Oilseeds Processing, Corn Processing and Agricultural Services. The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Decatur, IL.