ADK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7052|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.386M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ADCARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 22
- AdCare Health Systems to Present at the LD MICRO Sixth Annual Conference noodls Nov 18
- ADCARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 15
- AdCare Health Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- ADCARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 14
- AdCare Health Systems Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 14
- Q3 2013 AdCare Health Systems, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- ADCARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 13
- ADCARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
- AdCare Health Systems Expands Senior Management, Names Barry Somervell SVP Strategy and Development noodls Nov 6
ADK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AdCare Healty Systems is down 13.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Five Star Quality Care down 8.02%, and Kindred Healthcare up 65.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADK
Pro Strategies Featuring ADK
Did AdCare Healty Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AdCare Health Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, own and manage skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. It provides health care services to both short-stay patients and long-term residents.