ADHD Key Stats
ADHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcobra is down 78.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals down 64.30%, and Durata Therapeutics up 157.8%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADHD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADHD
Did Alcobra make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.alcobra-pharma.com
- IR Website: http://www.alcobra-pharma.com/indexInvestor.cfm
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Alcobra Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company which engaged in the development and commercialization of its proprietary oral drug candidate, MDX, to treat ADHD and other cognitive dysfunctions including Fragile X Syndrome.
ADHD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADHD","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADHD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADHD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADHD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADHD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.