ADHD Key Stats
Street Insider08/27 06:20
Street Insider08/19 09:09
Street Insider08/05 06:47
ADHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alcobra is up 46.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals down 66.61%, and Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 77.45%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADHD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADHD
Did Alcobra make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.alcobra-pharma.com
- IR Website: http://www.alcobra-pharma.com/indexInvestor.cfm
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Alcobra Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company which engaged in the development and commercialization of its proprietary oral drug candidate, MDX, to treat ADHD and other cognitive dysfunctions including Fragile X Syndrome.
ADHD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADHD","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADHD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADHD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADHD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADHD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.