ADES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4595|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.161M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/30 19:30
SA Breaking News01/30 15:19
SA Breaking News01/30 12:45
Business Wire01/30 10:17
SA Breaking News01/29 17:55
ADES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Emissions is down 57.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.77%, N-Viro International up 142.0%, and Green Energy Renewable up 12.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ADES
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ADES
Did Advanced Emissions make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Pollution & Treatment Controls
- Company Website: http://www.adaes.com
- IR Website: http://www.advancedemissionssolutions.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Colorado
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325998
- NAICS Industry: Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc is mainly engaged in providing environmental technologies and specialty chemicals to the coal-burning utility industry.
ADES Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ADES","name")
- Description: =YCI("ADES","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ADES","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ADES","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ADES","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.