ADDYY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.633|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||684.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nike: Luring Bulls For Returns Seeking Alpha Dec 1
- What 2014 Has In Store for Nike Fool Nov 29
- addias, FIFA Extend Partnership Through 2030 (NKE) (UA) Street Insider Nov 21
- ADIDAS AG Financials Nov 16
- How the NBA's Sleeved Jerseys Could Change the League Forever Fool Nov 13
- Adidas' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Adidas profit held back by euro, Russia trouble Nov 7
- adidas Group announces Nine Months 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- Underdog Under Armour still has a long way to go to catch up with Nike MarketWatch Oct 25
- Nike Retains Neutral Stance - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 14
ADDYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adidas is up 39.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Nike up 63.84%, and Skechers USA up 73.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADDYY
Pro Report PDF for ADDYY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADDYY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADDYY
Did Adidas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Adidas AG and its subsidiaries design, develop, produce and market athletic & sports lifestyle products. It operates through 6 operating segments: Wholesale, Retail, TaylorMade-adidas Golf, Rockport, Reebok-CCM Hockey and Other Centrally Managed Brands.